physical revenge is what i can do as i do not have skills in literary sparring. good enough to shut the effin up.
i was not brought up that way.
another way is...
i forgive the asshole person that you are.
i shall have to let it go. not worth losing my energy.
in the meantime, i shall chant this mantra (well, it's a song)
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
No comments:
Post a Comment