one final check. this is it. mum and i talked more telling each other we will be alright. we will call each other if we will need anything. hugs and tears flow on our faces. mum finally lost it, she cried her heart out.
jim came in asking us what's wrong. mum continued to advise us in greek about how we work on our relationship. talk.
jim said, "thanks for everyhing you've done to me, mum."
mum said, "that's alright. you're my son."
me, jim and mum. we all lost it.
that is the beauty of love. unconditional love.
thank you God for giving me my heart's desire. what i have longed for in a family. i am forever blessed.
and we just live 10 minutes away from them.
2 comments:
I'm happy to know that your new family is awesome :)
You deserve everything jowa. I still miss you!
I will always miss you, Jowa! Love you heaps! :*
Post a Comment