I thought I became soft when I moved here permanently. I couldn't defend myself when situations put me in a corner. But this morning on the tram on the way to work, one blonde old lady with ugly tan suddenly kicked my foot when I stood in front of her. I said "Did you just kicked me?" No answer. Then I said "If you do it again, I'm going to kick you back."
When she got off, she stepped on my right foot hard and I kicked her back hard! That bitch! I wish I should've tripped her and took a picture of her face.
I swear, she sure hope not to see me again or else I'll make her life a living hell!
One thing I've learned is that we have more guts in asserting ourselves withour fellow Filipinos but when it comes to other colour, I feel I become inferior to which I am already discriminating myself toward others. People are people regardless of race. Craziness and stupidity do not discriminate.
No comments:
Post a Comment