ok. so here's another entry about love. i know, i've been yapping about it for the last few entries. what can i say? i am a sucker for love and i want to record every good memory that i have hear because i forget. often.

after reading eat, pray, love i started browsing through the net to find some interviews about the her and her book. stumbled upon oprah's book club and featured this novel (titled above) by gabriel garcia marquez. i tried to find out if there is an ebook i can download. lo and behold, a movie was made on 2007. i download it and watched it. amazing and funny.
"I have waited for this opportunity for 51 years, nine months and four days. That is... how long I have loved you from the first moment I cast eyes on you un... until now."
well, that sums up why i like the movie. :)
"After 53 years, seven months and 11 days and night, my heart was at last fulfilled. And I discovered, to my joy, that it is life and not death that has no limits."
good news is, i was able to download the book.
now, let me see if the book is better than the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment