ARIES - The Daredevil
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.
Much, if not all, of the characteristics above are very, very true. I am bored. So bored that I want to go home and sleep just to forget this feeling.
I am in no mood for blogging but since that I am bored, I need to do something besides waiting for something to drop from heaven. I decided to describe myself by some of the characteristics above.
Adventurous. I love to try out things which ordinary people would shy away from. SkyJump in Macau Tower and Reverse Bungy in Singapore were the most memorable on my list. Indeed, I am a Daredevil! To further this list, I want to do parasailing, hot air balloon and Bungy Jump at the Macau Tower, a Guiness Record for the highest bungy jump at 233 meters! I love to travel and see places and countries which I have never been before. Places like Pagudpud, Vigan, Sagada, Banaue, IloIlo, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, Palawan, Baguio, Tagaytay, Antipolo, Hong Kong, USA, Singapore and Macau are the many travel destinations I have been too. I am setting a goal for myself - To travel out of the country at least once a year. Hopefully, the next destination would be Vietnam and/or Cambodia. I am aspiring to travel to Europe (especially Greece) and New Zealand. Australia too!
Impatient. Yes, very impatient. That's maybe why they don't throw surprises at me eventhough I love having one.
Passionate. I am passionate on everything I put my mind to. One of my passion is sleeping!!
Physical and Athletic. I am into lifting weights. Aspiring to have toned abs. Yoga. Pilates. I tried every sport whenever I get the chance. From wall climbing, tennis, table tennis, badminton, billiards, swimming, driving range, bowling, to darts. You may say that I am the Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none. Point is, I know how to play the game.
That's me. :)
-- oOo -- oOo --
Yesterday, I renewed my passport in preparation for my holy week country tour.
Here's the thing. I was rejected entry in the DFA building primarily because I wore slippers! It was the first time I got rejected because of my outfit. Thankfully, di ko pinairal ang short-fuse ko. Good thing though I have rubbershoes in my car. I changed and came back and was granted entry!
Here's another thing. My appointment was between 9-10 am. I was instructed to wait in the courtesy lane until my name is called. 5 minutes before 10, I approached the window and followed up. I was in the wrong room!!! There was another courtesy lane so I went there. I told the guy processing the papers that I was waiting in a wrong room. Good thing he was nice. Must be that he was smitten by my innocent, dumb look. Hahaha!!
-- oOo -- oOo --
This weekend, me and my friends are planning to visit the 16th PTAA Travel and Tour Expo 2009 to check out tour packages for my holy week holiday. I do hope we can find a good bargain. And if it is indeed a really great bargain, we hopefully can book it.
2 comments:
Being single means you can go anywhere you want without considering the partner. Ako, medyo limited ang lakad. Especially Holy week. May church choir duties kasi partner ko.
i agree on that. that's my i am loving it! :)
Post a Comment